An MBA from IIM-Ahmedabad, I am a private sector professional who ventured into the hallowed portals of government. A keen observer of the economic, political and social landscape, I work with the National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF). I have led Strategy and New Initiatives for Axis Bank, and worked with the Kotak group, The Boston Consulting Group, and was a co-founder of PARK Financial Advisors. A prolific columnist and commentator in the business media, I bring a unique perspective to my commentary, viewing the world variously through the lens of a Government officer, a thematic analyst, an investment banker, a consultant, and a personal financial advisor. These multiple world-views have allowed me to emerge as a dot-joiner who can piece together widely disparate issues into a coherent picture. My best selling book, The Making of India – GameChanging Transitions, made a case for converting the gaps in public services and economic fulfillment into opportunities for the private sector. My latest book, Through the Looking Glass, views the India story from the perspectives of the various arms of Government which he observed closely in his three-year stint in New Delhi with a Union Minister. I am passionate about astronomy, mythology, and chasing curiosities. I am on @atilotia on Twitter.
Posts by Akhilesh Tilotia:
- Crystal gazing global growth 2023
- 2022: North Karnataka-Western Maharashtra road trip
- Building a pipeline of urban infrastructure projects
- Winner’s Curse
- Reducing greenhouse gasses: Pathways to achieving the objective
- Building a network of green financing institutions in India
- Amazing Australia – a must-visit touristy country!
- Net Finance – A companion to Net Zero
- Fiscal considerations of the Green transition
- EFGHIJK: Taking stock of the Indian economy
- India’s Union Budget FY2023 – Impetus for investments and capex
- Sequestering the fiscal bounty